Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year

2008
- We drilled a dry well and started having an architect draw up our house plans
- We made the decision to buy a house and move
- We moved to Bakersfield
- Jerry re-hurt his back
- Jerry started a new position with in the fire department
- Jerry turned 30
- I turned 30
- We got to go on two wine tasting adventures Paso & Napa areas
- I got pregnant again.
- My kids started preschool
- We survived the everyday chaos


2009 The Year of the Mom
- We will celebrate our 7th year anniversary
- We will welcome a third child into our family
- There will be bridal showers & bachelorette parties to plan
- My sister in law will get married and end the line of weddings in my husbands family
- Jerry is going to continue to heal
- I am going to start running again after #3 and hopefully do a few races
- My first born will turn 5
- We will continue to survive the everyday chaos

3 comments:

@sweetbabboo said...

Surviving the chaos of parenthood is a lofty goal in and of itself. Best of luck accomplishing all your goals in the new year.

Anonymous said...

hope you win a race or two!!

here's to the year of the mom!!

Anonymous said...

Running..thats a brilliant goal to accomplish in 2009! Will make you feel loads more energetic and you could do some charity runs too. I'm ttc number 2 at the moment and I'm going to try and keep my jogging up throughout. It keeps me sane.Just think of your kids sports days and the mum's races you can win :)

I bet you're so exited for 2009, what with a new bub's on the way. So jealous!

Jen
xxx