Jan 8, 2009

Interview with my children

I got this idea from another blog.

An interview with my children.
January 08, 2009 at the breakfast table.

Momma: What is your favorite color?
James: Blue
Hannah: Pink

M: What is your favorite food?
J: French Toast
H: Bacon

M: What is your favorite Movie?
J: Tractor movie
H: Wall-e

M: What is your favorite TV show?
J: NASCAR
H: Princess

M: What is your favorite toy?
J: Hats
H: I don't know

M: What is your favorite stuffed animal?
J: Mr. Lion
H: Doggy

What do you want to be when you grow up?
J: Race car driver
H: Tinkerbell

What is your favorite dinner?
J: Meat
H: Beans

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
J: Drive my tractor
H: Quad

What do you like to do at school?
J: Play with my friends
H: Nothing

What is your favorite book?
J: Monster Truck book
H: Princess

What do you like to wear the most?
J: Flip Flops
H: Nothing

What is your favorite song?
J: Picture to burn
H: Joy to the world

What is something else you like?
J: Swimming on hot days
H: Warm water

All answers are exactly what they said.
Hannah did all her answers after James. She may have been influenced by him on a couple of questions.

2 comments:

Ninny said...

that's a great idea I will have to do that in a couple of years... if I remember.

@sweetbabboo said...

This is such a fun idea. I'll have to remember it when my kiddo finally speaks in more than grunts.