Aug 19, 2010

School Days

They are a coming.  I am mourning the end of summer.  Well summer days that is.  Heaven knows we have plenty of summer temperatures left. 

This week has been busy already with school.  Wednesday we had open house at the preschool.  Today was new parent orientation at the preschool.  Tomorrow is meet and greet at the elementary school.

With my new job at the preschool as membership chair.  I got to run the orientation, it was fun for me.  I have lots of paper work to do.  Filing and inputting every new child's information including their immunization records into the computer.  I will make it work. 

Next week is the first day of school for the kids.  James starts Kindergarten on Monday and peanut's first day of preschool is Wednesday.  I am kind of a wreck inside thinking about my baby boy starting Kindergarten, yet I am so excited for him. 

Peanut is really lucky because she will have had all three of the teachers at our preschool. Not many kids get to do that.  Makes me smile thinking about it.

 My days are going to be a bit hectic with two different schools.  I might be in my car a whole lot more than I want to be. 

M:  PS  9 -12   K  11-2:25
T:                     K  11-2:25
W:  PS 9 - 12  K 10:30 - 1:30
T:                     K 11-2:25
F:  PS 9 -12     K 11-2:25

Not to mention Peanut will be starting Ballet on Tuesday.  I am so excited about that.  So is she.  We will try to get James into some type of Soccer program.  I was looking into Golf today but he wouldn't be able to start until February.  What the heck why not bite off more than I can chew. 

Have I mentioned Mush is straight up crazy baby?  I brought her to open house but I wasn't able to watch her because I was working with the new parents.  She was running around with one shoe, eating crayons, climbing playground equipment and getting a lot of laughs.  She runs that place, I guess.  She is going to be so ready to be the one at preschool next year. 

So the annual first day of school interview is coming soon.  It's sad how absolutely fast it goes.

No comments: