Aug 24, 2009

An Interview with my Children #2

Since we go back to school tomorrow, I am starting a new tradition. I am going to interview my children before they go back to school. It's one way to watch them grow up. James has his answers in Blue and Hannah is pink. This is our second interview and this time I questioned them separately so they couldn't be influenced by each others answers. Once again this is straight from their mouths. I didn't change a thing they said.

1. What is your favorite color?
Blue
Pink

2. What is your favorite food?
Pancakes
Chicken nuggets

3. What is your favorite movie?
Cars
Jasmine

4. What is your favorite TV Show?
Special Agent Oso
Kai-Lan

5. What is your favorite toy?
My cars
Zebra

6. What is your favorite stuffed animal?
Mr. Lion
Horse

7. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Race car driver
Put on lipstick

8. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play
Play with toys

9.What is your favorite book?
Curious George
Dora

10. What do you like to wear the most?
My Corvette T shirt
Blue dress

11. What is your favorite song?
Hero (Foo Fighters)
ABC's

12. What else do you like?
I love my sister
Throwing my stuffed animals

13. What is your favorite place?
Sonic
Costco

14. What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Play
Play

1 comment:

Ninny said...

I love it! I might have to steal this wonderful idea when my kiddos got to school. I love that Hannah wants to put on lipstick when she grows up.